Shipping & Returns
~ All RETURNS to Roy Rose Jewelry must fall within our 30 Day Return Policy ~
1. A refund will be given for items returned to us within 15 days ( 2 weeks and 1 day ) of receipt as scanned by the delivery service used: UPS, USPS, or FedEx. Please contact us for a Return Authorization and label.
2. A 15% restocking fee will be charged on returns after the 15 day (2 weeks 1 day) period with NO Returns Accepted After 30 Days of receipt as scanned by the delivery service used: UPS, USPS, or FedEx.
3. Items must not be damaged by the buyer, worn, or altered. They MUST be in the original non-damaged boxes, packaging, with tags, with any enclosed documents, appraisals, certifications, COA's, or instruction manuals.
4. After 15 days any watches that are non-functioning or have other quality issues must be sent to the manufacturer's warranty service for repair or replacement. We cannot take watches back after 15 days of receipt. Every watch we sell comes with a manufacturer's warranty information that is included with the watch.
5. If we (Roy Rose Jewelry) made an error in your shipment, we will be responsible and make all necessary corrections upon your notice to us within 15 days of receipt.
6. If your purchase arrived damaged please contact us within 72 hours ( 3 days ) so we may send out a quick replacement or send instructions for the return. Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 800-477-1595
7. Please package your return carefully and as well as when you received the shipment from us.
8. After authorization is given the return must be mailed/shipped back to us within 7 days of the return authorization date, otherwise it will not be accepted.
9. If the above return conditions are not followed Buyers are responsible for all return-back-to-the-buyer postage/shipping costs.
Please help us with resolving any returns, damaged shipments, or quality issues in a timely manner.
Please contact us for any questions or concerns.